JetBlue pilots overwhelmingly vote in ALPA as their CBA! After twice rejecting bids to unionize in 2009 and 2011, JetBlue Airways pilots overwhelmingly agreed to be represented by the Air Line Pilots Association, the union said on Tuesday. The Airlines Pilot Association said 71% of JetBlue’s 2,529 pilots voted to unionize. Continue reading
Welcome to WillFlyForFood.com
The Web’s Premier Pilot Jobs and Employment Resource!
Addressing problem areas at an airline interview is, for almost everyone, an anxiety-producing part of an interview. However, areas of weakness or failures do not have to be overwhelmingly difficult to discuss. It is important to remember that we all … Continue reading
Have you submitted your last pilot interview experience with us? What are you waiting for? Help your fellow pilots by sharing your experience today! Not enough incentive to share your experience? How about a chance to win a new iPad … Continue reading
EDIT: Pilot Application window is now closed again. Southwest Airlines has re-opened their pilot application window after years of no pilot hiring. No word yet on how many pilots Southwest Airlines plans to hire but the fact that the application … Continue reading
American Airlines and US Airways announced today that they will merge to form the World’s largest airline. Visit this link for more info: http://newamericanarriving.com/
American Airlines revealed today their new logo and aircraft livery today. Although very modern, it is quite a departure from the old logo. The livery is also much more modern although some are critical of the new paint scheme, particularly … Continue reading
2013 Should prove to be an exciting year for pilot hiring. As of this post Alaska, American, Delta, Hawaiian, United and US Airways have all announced that they expect to hire by the end of the year. The question is, are you prepared??
We need your help! Your fellow pilots need your help! We are in need of updated pilot interview gouge for the following airlines:
If you have recently interviewed with these airlines or any other airline, we encourage you to please share your experience with your fellow professional aviators by clicking here or the “Submit Interview” link in our main navigation window.
Please remember that all of our pilot interview gouge is completely free and does not require a membership. Share this website with all of your fellow aviators and help support our premise of pilots helping pilots. Thank you for your support! Continue reading
We are happy to announce our new Pilot Interview Webinar Series in cooperation with Cage Consulting!
Not every pilot has the ability to take time off of work to prepare for an airline interview. As a result, Cage Consulting and Will Fly For Food.com, will be offering a series of webinars designed to help you prepare for the pilot hiring process expected in 2013.
These webinars will provide you, the applicant, the opportunity to gain invaluable insight to help demystify the entire pilot application and interviewing process with the goal of making sure you shine during each and every opportunity (resume/application submission, networking, job fair and actual interview).
Topics covered in Webinar One Include:
- Gathering Paperwork: why this step is so important
- Background checks: where you need to go, what to get
- Areas of concern: checkrides, traffic violations, employment and FAA situations
- Networking: contacting friends, family, past employers, going to job fairs
- Logbooks: organizing and auditing times
- Letters of recommendation: who to get them from
Following the presentation we will open the Webinar up to you for your questions.
Friday, January 11th, 2013
1:00 PM – 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Space is limited, so register today:
- FREE Job Postings! Post jobs on our pilot jobs board for free!
- FREE Employer Accounts! Manage your job postings, applications, search pilot database and more!
- Searchable Pilot Resume Database! Use our powerful search engine to find the pilot you are looking for!
- Confidential Job Postings! Post jobs without listing your company name or details.
- Challenger 300 Contract CAPTAINS–Asia
- CRJ First Officer
Atlanta, GA USA
- CFI Immediate Openings
Centralia, IL USA
- GIV SIC Part-time Contract Pilot
Farmingdale, NY, NY USA
- Challenger 605 Contract CAPTAINS–Africa
- Flight Instructor
Atwater,, CA USA
- Full Time Flight Instructor
Cypress, TX USA
- Chief Flight Instructor
Harlingen, TX USA
- CITATION MUSTANG 510 CO-PILOT
Long Beach or Portland, CA USA
- ****HIRING NOW!!! BBJ(B737NG)/ACJ(A320) Ca ...
Beijing Shanghai, China